Monday, November 5, 2012

Who is Watching you at the Election Booth Tomorrow?

I admit I am a political junkie - I am the nerd who reads the complete voter guide, reads arguments for and against all propositions I am being asked to vote for, researches people/organizations behind the propositions and keep a mental record of campaign promises made and campaign promises broken. I like to think that I am pretty deliberate and take my privilidge to vote very seriously. All that aside, for me the election tomorrow and all other past and future elections are more than a hobby, but a reminder, that I will stand before a Holy God and give an account of every single action I take - and I tremble at the thought! One of my favorite bloggers, a true woman of substance and a passionate lover of Christ and defender of those without a voice articulated my thoughts so much better than I could ever have articulated them regarding what the election tomorrow means.

http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2012/11/thoughts-from-my-heart.html

1 comment:

Sister Beta said...

Thanks for your comment-it made my day. :)