Saturday, July 5, 2008

Confirmation of God's plan? Domestic or International Adoption?

A month later, we still have not heard back from the County agency we were referred to. The supervisor in our local County agency had promised a month ago to send us a copy of the referral letter she sent to the other agency. However, we have not received a copy of the letter--though I have spoken to her twice since her promise to send us the copy! At this point, I am not even sure if she sent our referral to the other agency. I have been praying for clarity about pursuing a domestic or international adoption, and I wonder if this is my answer.

I have been stalking different blogs by people who have or are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia and educating myself on the process and culture! I am very excited and hope to meet a family that adopted from Ethiopia when we go out of state to my husband's family reunion at the end of this month.

Please pray for all the millions of orphans around the world who will go to bed tonight hungry, not sure of tomorrow and with no one to call mom or dad.

No comments: